The weather could not make up its mind. Would Alison and Justin be able to get married outside as planned? Yes, yes they would! It certainly was a bit dicey there for a while…but rain and clouds can certainly produce a beautiful backdrop and light for the photographs. Creek St Photography has captured it wonderfully, follow the link to see more on their blog.
m a k e u p b r e a k d o w n
- Skin: Alison had quite dry skin when we first met so her mission was to hydrate intensely. I recommended for her to exfoliate twice a week with Clinique 7 Day Scrub and also intensifying her moisturiser with either Rosehip Oil or a serum. Her skin was radiant for the wedding day.
- Base: Studio Fix Fluid was buffed into her skin mixed with Fix + Spray to make the foundation easier to spread. The coverage can be a little intense with this foundation so i like to thin it out when I am working with good skin.
- Eyes: Natural but with definition. I love to work with the MAC Paint Pots as a base so I used Vintage Selection on Alison. They stop moisture coming through the eyelid and they create a fantastic medium to apply & blend the eyeshadows.
- Eyebrows: We had a mission of growing out Alison’s brows leading up to the big day and with a bit of perseverance we got them to a great shape. On the day, we filled them in with Fling Brow Pencil and then kept the hairs in place with Emphatically Blonde Brow Gel.
- Cheeks: I used Springsheen Blush as this really made Alison’s skin glow and we contoured with a bronzer called Shadstar.
- Lips: Modesty Lipstick with Ample Pink Plushglass was just the right amount of colour to finish off Alison’s look.
Wedding Gown: Mia Solano Photography: Creek Street Hair: Jaimi Neal @ Blondes and Bows Hair Artistry